Monday, March 5, 2007

The part that was on the airplane for my trip

Dear All Friends,

I got up this morning and I felt like today’s trip was going to be a really big adventure. But I went to the airport and got on the plane and we were about to take off when there was a problem. And I thought that was going to change the whole trip into more of an adventure, but after an hour or an half an hour the mechanics fixed it. And we finally took off and the good news is that we didn’t have to change planes in Denver. And our flight from Denver was good to Chicago, but when we landed in Chicago we had a rush, but we made it into the plane that went to London. And that is the flight we are on right now.

(Jaden blogging on the plane)

I was really tired after the trip from Chicago to London. But then I woke up from my nap of only two hours and I didn't feel all that much better. And then I felt better after about a half an hour and I spent the whole day singing the rest of the time.


























(Jaden waking up in London)





We landed in London and we had a five hour layover and then we got on the plane to Berlin where we are right now. On the way to Berlin it was mostly just the same as all the other flights as I was talking about above. One thing that was different from all the other flights is that I slept all the way to Berlin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie pie! we are glad you got some sleep finally! we missed you today--our first school day without you.

Anonymous said...

Jaden, is this your first trip to Europe? In the photos it looked very relaxed. Good to see your sippy-cup came along. They say the juice in Berlin is good. Can you confirm that?

Unknown said...

Dear Jaden,
We hope to follow you during your entire trip, so keep blogging!
LOVE,
Mom-mom and Pop-pop

Anonymous said...

"hi jaden. we miss you so much! we want to come to kazakhstan too! we love you. how's your trip and how's the weather? how are you doing. we have been grabbing and counting [a math game], painting, and sewing. some of us made zebras. kaya is on a trip too. did you know you are staying in your mom's name? ber-lynne! have you learned any german? it's x, y, z week. we think about you a lot and miss you. poll of the day: should e.s.a. get a marimba. 21 people said yes, 0 said no. bye jaden!"

gremmie said...

Hi Jaden,
Just found your site! Did you get to your hotel and fall asleep again in Berlin? How many words do you know in German?
Give mom and dad a BIG hug and kiss
for their birthdays and take them out to a great restaurant for us!
Keep us posted on your adventures.
Love, Gremmie and Grumpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaden,
My Dad read your blog to me. It sounds like you are having a fun trip. I wanted to write this by myself, but my Dad is helping me write so you can understand.
Okay, my Dad's going to let me type a little now...
jffx
Hey Jaden, I have a joke for you..
Which cheese isn't your cheese?


Nacho cheese.

35
MAX PAULSON