Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tuma Talking!!

Tuma is laughing and he’s also talking, wow!!! Tuma said “sa-ba-ka”. Sa-ba-ka means dog in Russian. He said “monkey”, which you know what it means because it’s in English. He said monkey in English! His first English three syllable word was video. Mine was gondola. His first Russian three syllable word that we know was sa-ba-ka. He said “papa”, he said “ball”. Yesterday he said “mama” for the first time, wow. I am having a lot of fun playing with Tuma. One day we played ball.



I am going to so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so miss him. But its going to feel like the month without Tuma is going to go fast probably. That month is going to start in four days. I am going to miss my mommy so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much 2.


Temorlan is not going to be his real name, but his real first name is going to be Isaac. His middle name is also what we are going to call him and it is … bompadadam …. Milan. Which sounds like the middle part of Temorlan. The “M” also stands for Mildred, Margaret and Murray. Mildred and Margaret are my mom’s grandmothers. Murray is my father’s Grandpa. We didn’t name him after Milan Heduk, the Colorado Avalanche player, but we are pronouncing it the same, which sounds like “Meelan”. My mom is going to start weaning him off Tuna, I mean Tuma (see why we’re not going to call him Tuna?) I’m sorry, now you really really see why we’re not going to call him Tuma.

I’m going to be home in about a week, which is 7 days. When we walked out the door this morning (Saturday morning 10:30am Kazakhstan time) it was going to be the time I am getting back to the airport next week (about 10:30pm next Friday, Colorado time). I am very excited to see all of my friends, but I will probably be too tired in the day to go to school for a few days.



Paka! Jaden

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

priyvet jaden!
we are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited to get you back.
and i think it is very kind of you to name your little brother after me...M rs. M urray.
we are so excited to meet your brother too, but looks like we will have to wait a bit on that. see you soon sweetie pie! paka, mrs. m

Anonymous said...

can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you! Kai

Unknown said...

Jaden,
You have had such a great experience and it was so wonderful to hear about your joy when you heard what the judge said. You make us all proud.

Steve said...

Jaden,
Congratulations on getting your new brother. I guess your dream was right! We can't wait to meet him.

Love,
Uncle Steve

Jim F said...

Jaden -- You do such a great job on your blog. Gremmy and I are sorry that we will not be here to meet you at the airport. We will still be in Florida for a couple of days after you get back to Boulder. Maybe you will be awake by the time we get back... Love... Grampa....